Who we are
Our website address is: www.drsuvadipchakrabarti.com
Dr. Suvadip Chakrabarti (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “business”) acknowledges the value of your privacy and takes every precaution to safeguard it.
This policy was created to help you understand how we collect, utilize, communicate, disclose, and use personal information.
Our privacy policies are as follows:
STATEMENT OF POLICY AND CONTENT
To better serve you through our services, we may ask you for specific information, which may include the voluntarily supplied information below:
- Personal Information : We may request or collect your name, phone number, and email address.
- Demographic Information : We may inquire or collect information about your gender, date of birth, and zip code.
- Medical Record/Data : : We may request or collect information about your previous medical history and ailments, diagnostic results, prescriptions, and medication history, among other things.
- Comments : We collect the data provided in the comments and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to assist in detecting spam.
- Media : If you upload images to the website, you should ensure that they don’t have embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Any location-related data from images on the website can be downloaded and extracted by website visitors.
- Forms of contact : Unless you want to submit it, we do not gather any personal information. Information submitted via the contact form is only shared with staff members who require it to complete the request. We do not rent or trade your personal information with anybody.
We also collect information from you by only advertising on Google, Bing, and Yahoo like PPC, Display and YouTube Video & all other online website promotion ad campaigns. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons to collect information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
If you comment on our site, you may choose whether or not to save your name or email address and website in cookies. These are done for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill out your information again when you write another remark. These cookies will keep for a while.
THIRD PARTY SITES
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
By visiting our site and using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below and any other terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and accessible via hyperlink www.drsuvadipchakrabarti.com . These policies of our service apply to all users accessing the service, including browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and content contributors.
Check also T & C Here.